Tagged by: Thank you, dear! I feel so special with all the recent attention!
1. Post these rules.
2. Each tagged person must post 6 things about themselves on their journal.
3. In the end you have to choose 11 people to tag and post their icons.
4. Go to the page and send a message to who you tagged telling them to do the tagg..
5. You can not the person who tagged you.
6. Not worth tagger things like "if you're reading this consider yourself tagged", the 11 persons have to be legitimate.I thought I have done this tag recently, but while searching, the last I did this particular tag wasn't since 2011. I'll try and not sound reductant, but over the years I've pretty much revealed all I can call interesting.
1. Despite being the perv that I am, I fluster easily.
2. When I was young, my hobby was collecting 'miniature' things; stuff for doll houses and the like. There was a particular store made just for those specialties, but sadly, it closed down. I think it was that point on, to where that hobby started to dwindle down. Even today, though not a full-time collector, I still pause and admire the trinkets, if passed by.
3. I'm the type of person who wants to change, but at their own pace. Sometimes it really drags out.
4. I question why people believe I'm seventeen, and then sometimes even thirty. I guess it's the way I dress...
5. Despite the fact that I was in choir and played the violin, I'm terrible at reading music. I'm more of a listener, then repeat. I may want to learn again, though.
6. Oddly, some nights I wonder if I'd actually make a good romantic partner. I am interested, but I also really like my alone-time. Changes will probably have to be made, but you know what I said about changes.
Since I had just recently done a tagging journal, this is a free-for-all. If you wish to participate to this tag, be my guest.